Article-321. Power to extend functions of Public Service Commissions
An Act made by Parliament or, as the case may be, the Legislature of a State may provide for the exercise of additional functions by the Union Public Service Commission or the State Public Service Commission as respects the services of the Union or the State and also as respects the services of any local authority or other body corporate constituted by law or of any public institution.
- Article-315. Public Service Commissions for the Union and for the States.
- Article-316. Appointment and term of office of members.
- Article-317. Removal and suspension of a member of a Public Service Commission.
- Article-318. Power to make regulations as to conditions of service of members and staff of the Commission.
- Article-319. Prohibition as to the holding of offices by members of Commission on ceasing to be such members.
- Article-320. Functions of Public Service Commissions.
- Article-321. Power to extend functions of Public Service Commissions.
- Article-322. Expenses of Public Service Commissions.
- Article-323. Reports of Public Service Commissions.