Essay Enrichment Programme + Test Series for UPSC IAS 2020
- Course Duration90 Days
- Target YearUPSC CSE 2020
- Course FeeRs. 15000
Mastery over Essay paper requires a holistic as well as calibrated approach. Proper focus on development of Knowledge bank by combing conventional sources, Current Affairs and Unconventional Wisdom is required to score above the mark.
To fulfill the required criterion of the UPSC and help students excel in the essay paper we have come-up with Essay Enrichment Program which focuses on development of Knowledge Bank through our Comprehensive Essay Writing Sessions & Workshops and Unconventional Wisdom through Progressive Full Length Test Sessions based on UPSC Pattern.
Kapil Sikka sir will be personally guiding you through the entire learning journey and beyond. One to One discussions and Personal Mentorship and Guidance will be provided by sir to students.
- A holistic preparation of Essay paper
- A simulated exam environment so that they are better prepared for the real challenge
- An opportunity to test their level of preparedness for the examination
- A sense of confidence so that they are sure of their success in the Main examination without any anxiety
- 10 Essay Writing Sessions
- 1 open session on the Art and Science of Essay writing
- 6 Workshops to work upon the strengths and weaknesses of the candidates
- 3 Focused Essay Writing Classes
- Previous years question paper discussions
- 10 Full-length tests on UPSC Standard and Pattern
- Objective is to cover the entire gamut of topics possible and
- Test the candidate in a manner closely resembling the UPSC Essay Examination
- Every test will be of 250 marks and 3hr. Duration
- Model answers will be provided for every test
- Classroom Discussion/One on One discussion with students.
- Discussion on the best ways to attempt questions effectively and efficiently
- Special focus on enhancing test-taking skills of Civil Services aspirants
- Flexible Module (candidates can attempt test as per their schedule within 90 days of Enrollment)
Orient IAS helped in my ethics, essay and interview preparation, thanks to kapil Sikka sir, atul garg sir for their inputs in my preparation. Both help me in enriching my presentation in mains as well as interview preparation.
Gundala Reddy raghvendra (UPSC CSE 2018 AIR-180)
I had joined ethics & essay test Series in orient ias. Atul Garg Sir provided insights on subtleties & nuances of writing ethics paper. Sir's lucid and effective ethics discussion with real life examples helped me in improving my answers.
Kapil sir's essay enrichment program also helped me to consolidate my ideas and present them in logical and fluidic manner.
I am thankful to kapil sir and atul sir for their role in my Civil service preparation.
Krishan Kumar Poonia (UPSC CSE-2018 AIR-632)
I was consistently getting average score in ethics earlier. Then, last year &'s topper strongly recommended me lectures and test Series in Orient IAS. It helped me improve my score in GS overall as follows.
1. Ready-made content for all syllabus terms
2. Wide range of examples useful in GS4 and other GS and essay papers.
3. Ample individual attention from Atul Sir himself, unlike other coachings.
I want to extend my sincere thanks to sir for his support.
Deepesh Kedia (UPSC CSE 2018 AIR 36)