Ethics Comprehensive Course (with Test Series) for UPSC IAS Mains 2020
- Course Duration35 Days
- Target YearUPSC CSE 2020
- Course FeeRs. 17,000
Classes will be taken by Mr. Atul Garg, who is known for providing one stop solution to all your problems related to ethics paper. He is the first teacher to start guiding candidates for ethics in 2013 and since then, has guided more than 5000 students.
Almost every question in last five ethics paper (2013-2019) has directly come from classroom discussions and notes.
- Syllabus covered: full GS Paper-IV + Governance topics from Paper-II.
- Topics will be discussed as per the syllabus and requirement of exam.
- Course will be completed in thirty classes, each of 2.5 hour duration.
- Classes will be supplemented by printed material.
- Around 50 case studies will be discussed comprehensively in the class.
- Around 100 case studies will be provided with solutions to help students check their progress.
- One to one discussions after class.
- Classes have been organized in such a way that concepts are discussed first and then only complex things are explained.
- Test series: The programme will include 5 Tests. Three will be topic wise and two will be comprehensive. These tests are flexible and can be given any time before mains exam.
I am Minal karanwal, AIR35 in CSE2018. I write this to credit atul sir’s ethics test Series for mains. His unique approach to answer writing in section A immensely helped me, especially the examples he gives and the way he explores dimensions, even in section B, i always found a unique approach to case studies with his value contrasting approach. Thank you so much sir for your guidance.
Orient IAS helped in my ethics, essay and interview preparation, thanks to kapil Sikka sir, atul garg sir for their inputs in my preparation. Both help me in enriching my presentation in mains as well as interview preparation.
Gundala Reddy raghvendra (UPSC CSE 2018 AIR-180)
I joined orient ias for ethics test Series. Atul Sir was very helpful throughout and his guidance was valuable. The test Series, study material was comprehensive and his valuable inputs and detailed evaluation helped me in gaining confidence.
Anand Kumar Sharma (CSE 2018 AIR-62)
I had joined ethics & essay test Series in orient ias. Atul Garg Sir provided insights on subtleties & nuances of writing ethics paper. Sir's lucid and effective ethics discussion with real life examples helped me in improving my answers.
Kapil sir's essay enrichment program also helped me to consolidate my ideas and present them in logical and fluidic manner.
I am thankful to kapil sir and atul sir for their role in my Civil service preparation.
Krishan Kumar Poonia (UPSC CSE-2018 AIR-632)
I was consistently getting average score in ethics earlier. Then, last year &'s topper strongly recommended me lectures and test Series in Orient IAS. It helped me improve my score in GS overall as follows.
1. Ready-made content for all syllabus terms
2. Wide range of examples useful in GS4 and other GS and essay papers.
3. Ample individual attention from Atul Sir himself, unlike other coachings.
I want to extend my sincere thanks to sir for his support.
Deepesh Kedia (UPSC CSE 2018 AIR 36)